Comparing: Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J vs. Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G vs. T-127
Reconnaissance tank with reinforced armor. The vehicle was a further development of the Pz.Kpfw II. In October 1939, a preproduction batch was ordered, and the first prototype was built in July 1940. From 1943 through 1944, seven vehicles were used by the 12th Panzer Division on the Eastern Front. A total of 22 tanks were manufactured.
The German WWII light reconnaissance tank was a modification of the Pz. II tank. The vehicle featured an improved hull and suspension, a more powerful engine, and observation devices for the radio operator and driver, which increased the view range.
Developed together with the T-126 at Factory No. 174 during the summer of 1940. Vehicle development was suspended during the preliminary design phase and then discontinued due to problems with the V-3 diesel engine.
|Tank data page||Tank data page||Tank data page||Tank data page|
|Battle Tiers||3 4 5||3 4 5||3 4 5|
|Speed Limit||31 km/h||65 km/h||38 km/h|
|Speed Limit Back||12 km/h||20 km/h||15 km/h|
|Horse power / weight|
|Max Climb Angle|
|Hard terrain resistance|
|Medium terrain resistance|
|Soft terrain resistance|
|Damage (Explosion radius)|
|Damage / min|
|Rate of Fire|
|Neto Credits Income|
|Kills per Battle|
|More stats @ vbaddict.net||More stats||More stats||More stats|