Comparing: Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G vs. T-46 vs. T-70
The German WWII light reconnaissance tank was a modification of the Pz. II tank. The vehicle featured an improved hull and suspension, a more powerful engine, and observation devices for the radio operator and driver, which increased the view range.
Developed under the program for improving the maneuverability of the T-26 light tank through redesigning its chassis to a wheeled caterpillar type. The prototype was built in 1935. The vehicle saw service on February 29, 1936 after a series of modifications. At least four vehicles from the experimental batch underwent trials in 1937, but the production was discontinued due to transmission faults and high cost. The manufactured vehicles were used during the Winter War and World War II.
Developed in October and November 1941 at the Construction Bureau of the Gorky Automobile Plant under the supervision of N. A. Astrov. The vehicle came into service in January 1942, and it was mass-produced until October 1943, with a total of 8231 vehicles manufactured. Some vehicles were used until the end of the war.
|Tank data page||Tank data page||Tank data page||Tank data page|
|Battle Tiers||3 4 5||3 4 5||3 4 5|
|Speed Limit||65 km/h||58 km/h||45 km/h|
|Speed Limit Back||20 km/h||20 km/h||18 km/h|
|Horse power / weight|
|Max Climb Angle|
|Hard terrain resistance|
|Medium terrain resistance|
|Soft terrain resistance|
|Damage (Explosion radius)|
|Damage / min|
|Rate of Fire|
|Neto Credits Income||2367.54|
|Kills per Battle||0.224258|
|More stats @ vbaddict.net||More stats||More stats||More stats|